CUP DONORS FOR ANNUAL HANDICAP MEET NAMED

ORDER OF PENN RELAY RUNNERS MADE KNOWN

The order in which the University relay team will line up in the Penn relays to be held at Philadelphia on Saturday, and announcement of the cups to be presented to winners in the University handicap track meet, constituted the information given out in the Crimson track camp last night.

Captain A. H. O'Neil '28 of the Harvard track forces will be lead-off man for the Crimson on Franklin Field Saturday, and F. E. Cummings '30, W. C. Peet '28, and R. P. Porter '29 will continue with the baton in the order named.

Fourteen cups donated by former prominent Harvard athletes will be presented to winners of the various track events to be run off on Soldiers Field in the annual handicap meet next week. As was the case last year, a cup will be given to the winner of each event, most of the cups being given by former Crimson track stars. To the victor in the 100-yard dash goes the Mansfield Cup, donated by W. R. Mansfield '97 of the track team of 1895. Mansfield placed third in the Intercollegiate quarter mile at Berkeley Oval in that year.

The L. P. Dodge Cup will go to the victor in the 220-yard dash. Dodge won the 220 in 1906 and 1907 against Yale. The trophy for the 440-yard dash is to be presented by S. G. Wells '86, winner of the Intercollegiate quarter-mile in 1886, 1887, and 1888.

Frank Wells '64 has presented the Athletic Association with a cup bearing his name for the mile run, and the two-mile winner will receive a trophy presented by Herbert Jacques '11, winner of the track "H" for four years.

The hurdle trophies have been given by C. G. Krogness '21, winner of the high hurdles in 1919 against Yale, and W. F. Garcelon '96, the first man to use the present form in the low hurdles.

George Fearing '93, track, football, and crew man for three years, has presented the high jump cup. Fearing won the high jump against Yale in 1891, 1892, and 1893, placed second in both hurdle races in 1891, won the low hurdles and placed second in the high barriers in 1892, and took the Intercollegiate high jump for four years.

Friends of C. C. Little 10, president of Michigan University, have given a cup to bear his name, to be presented to the winner in the broad jump. Little won the shotput against Yale and in the I. C. A. A. A. A. meet in 1909, and took first in the broad jump against Yale the following year when he captained the University cindor forces.

In memory of George Haydock '16, who tied for first place against Yale in 1916 in the pole vault, his brother has presented the H. A. A. with a cup for this event. The E. L. Farrell Shot Put Trophy is being given by A. T. Lyman '16, second place winner in the shot put against Yale in 1916; and Harry Von Kersburg '07, winner of the hammer throw against Yale in his senior year, has presented the Von Kersburg Hammer Throw Trophy.

The victor in the javelin throw will receive the Jaako Mikkola Javelin Cup, to be presented by friends of Coach Mikkola, javelin and discus mentor