P. B. H. CLOTHES DRIVE SEEKS OLD TOGS TUESDAY

Annual Collection Will Continue Until Friday -- Harlow Running Search With Two Assistants

The annual Phillips Brooks House old clothes drive got under way last night when more than 150 letters were sent not to prospective collectors in all branches of the University. Actual collecting will start on Tuesday and continue until Friday when trucks will go around to the different collectors and gather together all donations.

A. H. Harlow '29 is in charge of this year's drive, and he is assisted in his duties by J. R. Sachs '29 and S. H. Manierre '29. According to Harlow all donations ranging from old clothes of all descriptions to cast-off sporting outfits will be welcome.

The donations to this drive will be used in a worthy cause. The Phillips Brooks House has made it an annual feature of its charitable functions, and is in a position to use these clothes to the best possible advantage.

A full list of collectors and the territory which they are authorised to cover will be printed in the CRIMSON in an early issue.