DRAMATIC CLUB SIGNS ON STRONG MAN AND LINGUIST

Hans Neudorf and Ricard Boonisar '29 to Aid Production--Latter Teaches Arabic Pronunciation

Two new specialists have been acquired by the Harvard Dramatic Club to aid in its production of the oriental drama "Hassan", and a broadcasting recital has been announced by the club for Wednesday evening.

Hans Neudorf, physical culture expert, will take the part of "The Wrestler" in the play. In addition to Mr. Neudorf, there is Ricard Boonisar '29, a pure blooded Assyrian, who will teach the cast how to pronounce difficult Arabian names. The pronunciation of such words as "eyewallah", "istagfarrulah", "marshalla", and "saleikum" puzzled the play-producers and began to loom up as an unsurmountable obstacle, until the bio-linguist Boonisar was discovered. He came to the aid of the perplexed actors, and for the past week has been drilling the cast of "Hassan" it the intricacies of oriental speech.

The feature scenes of "Hassan" and the musical accompaniments to the Hindu and Nautch dances will be broadcast from WBZ, the Statler Hotel radio station between 8.30 and 9 o'clock Wednesday night, according to a recent announcement made by the club officers.