HARVARD POLOISTS WIN CLASS B INDOOR CROWN

FAST GAME PLAYED AT BROOKLYN ARMORY

New York, April 3--The University polo team won the National Class B championship of the United States Indoor Polo Association tonight in the Squadron A Armory in Brooklyn, N. Y., when it defeated the 101st Cavalry of the 51st Cavalry Brigade, N. Y. N. G., 11 to 4 1-2. The game was played on capped according to the rating of 12 goals each.

Harvard scored three goals in the first few minutes of the opening period, and continued the hard riding with three goals in the second and five in the third. Only once did the Cavalry team threaten, when in the last period it scored three goals to Harvard's two.

R. B. Burnett '28, back in the saddle for the first time since his fall in the Pennsylvania Military College match, went in for Cotton in the last part of the game, piling up three scores in one period. W. H. White '29 and F. A. Clark '29, remained at the top of their form in tonight's encounter, with four and three goals respectively to their credit. Clark's hard defensive riding accounted in large part for the low score of the opposing team.

The line-up and summary is as follows:

Score Harvard 11, 101st Cavalry 4 1-2. Goals--Cotton 3, Burnett 3, White 4, Clark 3, Kornblum 2, Wilson 3. Fouls--Harvard 4, Cavalry 1. Referee--Major J. W. Rafferty. HARVARD  101ST CAVALRY Cotton, Burnett, No. 1  No. 1, Kornblum White, No. 2  No. 2, Wilson Clark, Back  Back, Mortenson