HARVARD POLO QUARTET LOSES TO YALE RIDERS

FINAL SCORE OF GAME AT FORBES FIELD IS 6 TO 4

After leading 4 to 2 until the fifth chukker, the University polo team slumped in that period and allowed the Yale horsemen to tally three goals to win 6 to 4 on Saturday afternoon. The first of the two games scheduled with the Blue was played on the field of W. Cameron Forbes '92 at Westwood.

The Crimson team was considerably handicapped, having played without three of its leading players. Captain M. H. White '28 is recovering from appendicitis, F. A. Clark '29 rowed on the University crew against M. I. T. and Cornell, and L. A. Shaw '30 was taken ill at the last moment and was unable to fill his position at No. 1. J. P. Cotton Jr. '29 was the only letter man in the game.

The summary: YALE  HARVARD A. Baldwin, Folger, No. 1  No. 1, Glynn Phipps, No. 2  No. 2, Burnett F. Baldwin, No. 3  No. 3, Cotton Scott, No. 4  No. 4, Mandell

Score--Yale 6, Harvard 4. Goals--Cotton 3, F. Baldwin 2, Glynn, Scott, A. Baldwin, Folger, Phipps. Time--Six chukkers of 7 1-2 minutes each. Referee--W. Cameron Forbes '92.