POSTS ASSIGNED PROCTORS IN 23 HALLS NEXT YEAR

Benedict, Pavenstedt, Coolidge and Trafford Heads--Will Have Charge of Freshman Halls

The complete list of proctors for the academic year 1928-29 was announced yesterday afternoon at University Hall. The list includes 45 men, many of whom were outstanding in student activities as undergraduates. They will have charge of 23 halls of the University.

G. G. Benedict '25, assistant dean of the college will have charge of Gore Hall. The other Gore proctors will be Madison Sayles 1G.B., F. B. Lee. '28, who is entered in the Business School for next year, and E. H. Dewey '26, instructor in English. Professor E. P. Kohler is the resident proctor of Gore Hall.

The Smith Halls proctors will be headed by P. D. Trafford Jr. '25. O. A. Pendar IL., E. C. Haggerty 1B., Mason Hammond 27, and L. C. Keyes '24 will complete the list for these halls. The first three named will continue as students in the Law School next year while the last two are tutors and instructors in the University.

Pavenstedt Heads McKinlock

E. W. Pavenstedt '20, tutor in History and Literature and resident proctor in McKinlock Hall, will be assisted by J. M. Preston '28, who will study law next year, R. F. Doolittle, 1L, Phillip Hofer '21, and Reginald Nash. Hofer is entered in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, as a Nash, who graduated from Brown in 1914 and has taught at Milton for 11 years.

The men who have been chosen for Standish are headed by Lawrence Coolidge 1L. He will be assisted by W. H. Gratwick 2S.L.A., R. I. Hunneman '28, and Henry Pennypacker '88, resident faculty member.

Proctors in other dormitories will be as follows: in Perkins Hall. Christopher Roberts '22, tutor and instructor in History, and Professor J. L. Walsh '16: in Randolph Hall. Fulmer Mood '21, tutor and instructor in History and Literature, and C. C. Abbott '28, entered in the Business School for next year.

In Walter Hastings Hall, Alger Hiss CL. and W. E. Hoagland 2L, will have posts; in Westmorly, D. S. Byers 2G, and G. A. Morgan, Jr. 2G, instructor in Philosophy; in Morris Hall, Professor Joshua Whatmough and Hamilton Heard '28, entered in the Business School for next year' in Hamilton Hall, Bronson Goddard 3L and F. H. Sullivan 1G.B.

Nichols in Claverly Hall

In Apley Court, W. H. Irving PhD. '26, will have charge; in Apthorp House, J. H. Perkins, 1L; in Beck Hall. Professor C.N. Jackson '98: in Claverly Hall, Assistant Dean W. I. Nichols '26 and Davidson Sommers 1L.: In Dana Chambers, P. W. Williams 2L., tutor and instructor in Government; in Drayton Hall, B. F. Jones 4M: in Dunster Hall, E. M. Weld, Jr. 1L.: in 5 Linden Street, W. B. Kohler 2L.: in Little Hall, W. S. Stone 2L., graduate secretary of the Harvard Union: in Reeds Block, L. S. Wright 3G, instructor in English A; in Russell Hall, R. H. Field 2L.: in Shepherd Hall, S. E. Gleason 1G.: in Fairfax Hall, A. H. Miller 1L.