Awards of Professorships for Coming Year Announced

1925 he has been a professor in the Law School.

Edwin Clyde Robbins, Professor in Industrial Management. Professor Robbins comes from the University of Oregon where he was professor of Economics, and Sociology and subsequently Dean of the School of Business Administration.

Franklin Erton Folts, Associate Professor of Industrial Management. He is at present an assistant dean in the School of Business Administration, University of Oregon.

Joseph Horace Faull, Ph.D. '04, Professor of Forest Pathology. Professor Faull comes from the Department of Botany in the University of Toronto.

Joseph Charles Aub '11, Associate Professor of Medicine and Physician at the Colles P. Huntington Memorial Hospital. He has been a member of the Medical School faculty since 1920.

Charles Harold Berry. Professor of Mechanical Engineering. Since 1925 he has been an associate editor of the magazine "Power", and an assistant professor at Cornell University.

Louis Aleck Craig, field Artillery, U. S. Army, Professor of Military Science and Tactics. He will serve in this capacity while detailed at the University by the War Department. Major Graig has been an assistant professor in the University since 1924.

Edwin Joseph Cohn, Associate Professor of Physical, Chemistry. Since 1925 he has been an assistant professor in the Chemistry Department.

Arthur Arnim White, Major field Artillery, U. S. Army, Assistant Professor of Military Science and Tactics, while detailed at the University by the War Department.

Elliott Proctor Joslin, Clinical Professor of Medicine. He has been in the Department of Chemistry and Medicine at the University since 1989.

Fritz Badley Talbot '00, Chemical Professor of Pediatrics. He has been a member of the University faculty since 1912.

John Homans '99, Assistant Professor of Surgery. Since 1916 he has been an instructor in Surgery in the University.

Calvin Barstow Faunce. Jr. Assistant Professor of Otology. He has been an instructor in the same place in the University since 1914.

William Lorenzo Moss. Assistant Professor of Bacteriology and Immunology. He was an associate in Medicine at Johns Hopkins University for a number of years and spent some time studying tropical diseases in Central and South America. He has been an assistant professor in Bacteriology in the University since 1924.

George Cheever Shattuck '01, Assistant Professor of Tropical Medicine. In 1915 he was a member of the American Red Cross Sanitary Commission to Serbia and later chief physician of the Harvard unit with the British Expeditionary forces from 1916 to 1919.

Richard Mason Smith M.D. '07, Assistant Professor of Child Hygiene. He has been a member of the Medical School faculty sine 1911.

Richard Henry Miller '05, M.D. '10, Assistant Professor of Surgery. Since 1919 he has held the position of instructor in Surgery.

Robert Call Cochrane M.D. '11, Assistant Professor of Surgery. He has been an instructor in Urinary Surgery in the University since 1924.

Joseph Charles Beguaert, Assistant Professor of Entomology. From 1910 to 1911 he was entomologist of the Belgian Sleeping Sickness Commission in the Belgian Congo and later in charge of the Botanical Exploration in the Congo for the Belgian Colonial Government. He has been with the Medical School since 1917.

Frederick Carpenter Irving '06, M.D. '10, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics. Since 1922 he has held the post of instructor in Obstetrics in the University.

William Lloyd Aycock, Assistant Professor of Preventive Medicine and Hygiene. In 1916 he served as diagnostician with the N. Y. State Department of Health, and later as director of the research laboratory of the Vermont Board of Health.

Lloyd Derr Felton, Assistant Professor of Preventive Medicine and Hygiene. From 1916 to 1919 he was at Johns Hopkins University when he was appointed an associate in the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research. Since 1992 he has been connected with the University.

Mouroe Anderson Melver, M.D. '17 Assistant Professor of Surgery. In 1921 he was national Research Fellow in Physiology and has been an instructor in Surgery in the University since 1924.

Chester Morse Jones M.D. '20, Assistant Professor of Preventive Medicine and Hygiene. Since 1925 he has held the Henry Pickering Walcott Fellowship in Clinical Medicine.

Frederic Parker, Jr. '13, M.D. 16 Assistant Professor of Pathology. During the war he served as First Lieutenant in the Medical Corps. In 1923 he held an assistant professorship in the College of Physicians and Surgeons.

Merrill Clary Sosman, Assistant Professor of Roentgenology. He has served as consulting physician in the Collis P. Huntington Memorial Hospital since 1924.

Clifford Lambie Derick, Assistant Professor of Medicine. In recent years he has been connected with the Peter Bent Brigham and Rockefeller Hospitals in New York City.

Herrmann Dudwin Bhemgart, '17, Assistant Professor of Medicine. He has been connected with the Medical School since 1923.

Donald Leslie Augustine, Assistant Professor of Helminthology. In 1923 he was Director of the Field Research Unit of the International Health Board in Andelusia, Alabama.