Cadets to be Received on Boston Common--Will March to Union for Lunch and Form at Widener for Descent on Field

The route of parade of the West Point cadets, when they arrive here Saturday for the second time in more than 100 years, was announced at the army base yesterday.

The regiment, 1200 strong, will reach the Huntington Avenue railroad station in a four-section train, about 9 o'clock in the morning for the Harvard-Army football game.

Detraining, the cadets will form and march from the railroad station to Boston Common for the review by Gov. Allen, Maj.-Gen. Preston Brown, Maj.-Gen. Smith, superintendent of West Point; Mayor Nichols and Mayor Quinn of Cambridge. The column will proceed along Huntington Avenue to Dartmouth Street, to Beacon Street, and thence to the Common, entering at the Charles Street-Beacon Street gate.

Following the review the regiment will retrace the route to the intersection of Dartmouth and Boylston Streets, thence along Boylston Street to the Exchange Street railroad yards. The West Pointers will again Ontario and go by rail to the Newton park yards, detrain there and march to Cambridge by way of Cambridge Street, Suprr Street, North Harvard Street, the Anderson bridge, Boylston Street, across Harvard Square and through Peabody Street to the entrance to the Harvard Yard and Harvard Union where luncheon will be served.

At 1.25 o'clock the cadets will again form, this time in front of Widener Memorial library, and march through the class of 1877 gate to Soldiers Field by way of Massachusetts Avenue, Bow Street, DeWolfe Street, John W. Weeks Memorial Bridge and the Charles River Road to gate 20.