VIOLATORS OF TRAFFIC ORDINANCES WARNED BY REGISTRAR PARKER

BOADS TO AND FROM STADIUM TO BE CAREFULLY PATROLLED

That persons who flagrantly violate the traffic ordinances on the way to or from the Harvard-Yale football game will be "promptly taken off the highway" was announced by G. A. Parker, Registrar of Motor Vehicles in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Plans for the thorough policing of roads to the Stadium have been made in an effort to prevent accidents resulting from the heavy traffic.

Mr. Parker's statement follows:

"All roads leading to and from the Cambridge Stadium will be carefully patrolled Friday night and Saturday by State police and inspectors of the Registry of Motor Vehicles. The State constabulary of Connecticut are also cooperating in this matter to apprehend any wild driver that may be found on the road between New Haven and Cambridge.

New Rules in Effect

"The registrar directs special attention to the fact that the new rules and regulations, which recently went into effect as State law, are to be carefully observed. All drivers are cautioned particularly to observe the rule against cutting in and out of line, against blocking traffic unnecessarily, against passing others on curves and hills and against speeding up when another motorist is trying to pass from behind.

"From present weather indications the roads on Friday and Saturday are likely to be wet and slippery. All motorists should remember that no one can drive with safety as fast on a wet road as on one that is dry.

"All flagrant violators of the ordinary rules of safe driving will be promptly taken off the highway."