Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

BASKETBALL TEAM IN OPENING GAME

Opponents Have Distinct Advantage in Size--Coach Wachter Polishes off Crimson Plays

The University basketball team which will face Boston University in Hemenway Gymnasium tonight at 8 o'clock in the first clash of the season is small in size, but fast and shifty. B. U. will probably have a considerable advantage over the Crimson in height but the Harvard team looks smooth and aggressive with a great deal of speed.

M. E. Pierce '30, center, and P. W. Mahady '30, forward, the tallest men in the Crimson lineup, with Captain H. T. Wenner '30, the other forward, and T. I. Nido '30 and J. L. Rex '31, the guards, have been playing well together in the smooth deceptive floor play which is typical of Coach Edward Wachter's teams. All handle the ball with the assurance that comes with experience and careful coaching. Pierce and Nido, have been on the University squad for three years, but neither of them has played a whole game or made a letter as yet.

The more strenuous preparation for tonight's game ended early in the week, and yesterday's drill consisted in light work in passing, pivoting, and basket shooting, without scrimmage.

T. G. Upton '31, who started in the Yale game last year, has not reported for basketball this year, and he will be missed as a valuable center. S.C. Barns '30, also a member of last year's team, has just reported, but he will not start tonight. T. E. Farrell '31 is ineligible.

G. H. Pattison '32, the alternate center, and W.S. Baskerville '32, forward, who will probably get into the game against the Terriers, are both good dribblers and pivoters.

The officials tonight are to be Oswald Tower, and George Hoyt.