INSTRUMENTALS TO PLAY AT HINGHAM

Last Before Trip Will be Presented in Cambridge at Brattle Hall on Friday, December 13

The Harvard University instrumental Clubs will give the second performance of the fall season at 8.30 o'clock Friday in the Hingham High School Auditorium, under the auspices of the Harvard Club of Hingham. Proceeds from the concert will be devoted to a fund for the establishment of a club scholarship.

A varied program has been planned for the five sections of the Clubs: J. S. B. Archer '30, tenor soloist, will present some selections; another feature of the specialties will be the Hawaiian Trio, composed of Eustis Dearborn '32, R. S. Watson '32, and R. B. Harrison '32. DeWitt Stetten, Jr. '30, magician, will mystify his audience with legerdemain.

The program of the vocal club, whose selections will be interspersed throughout the concert, will include "Glorious Forever", by Rachmaninoff: "Chorus of Bacchantes", by Gounod, from "Philemon and Bancus"; "Longshoreman"; "Schneider's Band"; "Johnny Harvard"; and "Old Man Noah". The Mandolin Club has planned to present Brahms' "Waltz in A Major"; "Frasquita", by Franz Lehar; and selections from Gilbert and Sullivan's "Pinafore". The pieces offered by the Banjo Club will be the "Veritas March", by Densmore, and a medley of the various college football songs. The Gold Coast Orchestra will play the "Russian Fantasy", arranged by Lange, and "Why Was I Born?" by Jerome Kern.

The next program offered by the Instrumental Clubs will be given at the Roxbury Latin School on Friday, December 13.