DELTA UPSILON TEAM TAKES SQUASH LAURELS

Captures Inter-fraternity League Title From Kappa Sigma--To Play Class Champions

In the last inter-fraternity squash contest of the season, the strong Delta Upsilon team, winner in the Beta League, defeated Kappa Sigma, victor in the Alpha League, by the score of 2 to 1. The members of the winning team. Donald Gay '30, R. P. Norton '30, and J. E. Westervelt 1L, will play the first three men on the winning class team to decide the intramural squash championship.

The final standing of the inter-frateruity teams is as follows: Alpha League   Won  Lost  P.C. Kappa Sigma  3  0  1.000 Alpha Chi Sigma  2  1  .666 Trident Club  1  2  .333 Lambda Chi Alpha  0  3  .000 Beta League   Won  Lost  P.C Delta Upsilon  4  0  1.000 Falcon Club  3  1  .750 Phike Club  2  2  .500 Sigma Alpha Epsilon  1  3  .250 Kappa Nu  0  4  .000

In the inter-class competition, the Seniors defeated the Sophomores, and the Freshmen won from the Juniors. The victors are to play each other before Saturday night to determine the interclass championship.