SPRING FOOTBALL WORK STARTS DRIVE MONDAY

Picked Squad of Coaches Will Aid Horween in Light Drills--Trophies Offered for Kicking

At the second preliminary football meeting held at the Varsity Club last night W. P. Lage '30, football manager, announced the definite list of coaches who will assist Coach Arnold Horween '21 with the spring practice work which begins on Monday.

The following men, who all have been identified with Harvard football before, will be on Soldiers Field every day to instruct the men: E. L. Casey '19, E. J. Hubbard '24, B. W. Clark '23, V. P. Kennard '09, W. A. Cleary '15, F. A. Pickard '29, J. M. Hartley '24. Madison Sayles '27 and John Donovan.

Informal football practice has been going on for the past few weeks under the direction of Kennard. Monday, however, marks the opening of the regular three weeks session which is held each spring.

Contests in punting, drop-kicking, passing and other fundamentals of the game will liven up the practice. All men will be eligible to compete for the Graduates Kicking Trophy, which annually goes to the man who wins punting honors in spring. Besides this medals will be given for winners in other contests.