UNDERGRADUATES TO ADDRESS AUSTRALIAN GROUP TONIGHT

Carlton, French, and Stout Speak at P. B. H. Dinner

This evening at the Phillips Brooks House, a group of Australian boys, now touring the United States and Canada, will be entertained at dinner at 7.30 o'clock. Speakers for the evening include Winslow Carlton '29, A. E. French '29, and R. A. Stout '29, who will outline undergraduate life at Harvard for the benefit of the guests.

The tour is being made under the auspices of the Young Australia League and is personally conducted by Major J. J. Simons, founder and honorary director of the league. Arriving in Boston on Monday, after a week's stay in New York, the boys, ranging in age from 14 to 18 years, were received at the State House by Governor Allen, and since then various entertainment's have been given in their honor. They are in Boston as guests of the Rotary Club.

Tomorrow, scattered groups of these students will visit spots of interest in the University and other parts of Cambridge which are of historical significance, with the view of carrying out the expressed purpose of their tour, "to see, learn, and make friends."

On Friday, they leave Boston on their special train, to continue the trip, which will include most of the large cities of this country and of Canada.