THREE CRIMSON SQUASH TEAMS TO PLAY TODAY

Will Face Penn, Newton, and Union Boat Club Racquetmen--University Quintet Favored

With the members of team A battling for the state individual amateur squash championship, only three University squash racquets teams will be in action today. But six teams in the interclass and inter-departmental tournament will begin play today to determine the winners of the University team championship.

Team B will journey to the Milton Club to meet the squash team of that club to meet the squash team of that club. The Freshman players will meet the class D team of the Harvard Club at Boston. The only University team to play in Cambridge today will be team C. which meets the Boston Athletic Association racquetmen.

In addition to the three class teams that were selected recently, the following men have been chosen as members of the first year Law team: W. F. C. Guest 1L., C. T. Lane 1L., R. F. Spindell 1L., M. Pepper 1L., J. H. Forbes 1L., E. M. Weld 1L., and K. Bingham 1L.,

The second year Law team will be composed of the following men: P. B. Huntington 2L., G. D. Mathson 2L., W. B. Gaillard 2L., W. L. Morey 2L., and W. E. Bar 2L.

L. E. Lockwood 3L., F. M. Shea 3L., M. H. Forst 3L., E. L. Hunt 3L., O. G. Hoss 3L., and Walker Lewis 3L., will compose the thirll year Law team.

The winning team will have its members' names put on the Geer Memorial Trophy. Other teams will be entered in the tournament from the Business School, and the Medical School.