FACULTY TO HAVE SIX NEW MEMBERS

Speakers From Other Colleges Will Aid in Harvard Courses--New Men Come From Different Institutions

Three new professors, in the Departments of Economics, Military Science and Tactics, and Church History, together with three visiting lecturers in the fields of the Classics, History, and Mathematics will come to Harvard in September of this year, it was announced yesterday at University Hall.

William Leonard Crum, at present Professor of Statistics at Stanford University Business School, will come to Harvard as Professor of Economics.

Major Walter Stephen Sturgill, a graduate of the North Carolina College of Agriculture in 1901 and of West Point in 1906, who completes his course this year at the Army War College in Washington, comes to Harvard in September as Professor of Military Science and Tactics, to replace Major L.A. Craig, who has been ordered away. Major Craig goes from Harvard to Fort Leavenworth, Kansas to take the regulation army course which prepares officers for staff duties with the larger divisions of the army.

Johannes Abraham Christoffel Fagginer Auer, at present Professor of Church History and Philosophy at Tufts College, comes to Harvard as Assistant Professor of Church History.

Otis Johnson Todd, at present Associate Professor of the Classics, at the University of British Columbia comes to Harvard next Fall as Lecturer on Greek and Latin.