INSTRUMENTALISTS IN LAST CONCERT TONIGHT

Fairhaven High School Host to Clubs in New Bedford-"Schneider's Band" is Feature

This evening at 8 o'clock the University Instrumental Clubs will deliver the last concert of their season at Fairhaven High School in New Bedford.

Before the entertainment a large dinner is being planned in their honor, and there will be a dance following the performance, music for which will be furnished by the Gold Coast Orchestra, led by B. D. Hanighen '30

The program tonight will be much the same as that presented on the Western and New York trips. The Vocal Club will give, in addition to their former program, a new arrangement of the old song "Schneider's Band". Robert Reinhart '29 will as usual perform as a magician in the specialty division of the Culbs and J. S. B. Archer '30 tenor soloist of ability, is to render several selections. A solo on the Violin will be delivered by Albert Lind '29.

The orchestra, which will be led by Hanighen, will include its present members as well as those qualifying for it in the trials.