SENIOR ALBUM TO GO ON SALE TODAY

Is Largest Album in History of Publication--Pages Enlivened by New Features

The 1929 Senior Class Album will be ready for distribution at Notman's Studio after 12 o'clock today, it was announced last night by the Senior Album Committee. All those who have subscribed for the volume may receive their copies on calling at the studio today between 8.30 and 5 o'clock any day until June 20.

Larger than any previous Album, although following the same general style of makeup as its predecessors, the 1929 Album contains a complete record of the activities of the Senior class during its life in Harvard College. Written histories of each separate activity, athletic and non-athletic, are supplemented by photographs of groups and individuals. The usual section is devoted to biographies and pictures of each member of the class.

Includes "Rotogravure" Features

The 1929 Committee has departed in a few points from policies honored by long usage. A few photographs of a type branded as "rotogravure" by a chairman of a former committee have been included in an endeavor to make the book an attractive volume as well as a mere record of events past.

No copies of the book will be delivered or mailed until the subscription price of $10 is in the hands of the committee. Subscribers who have already paid may obtain their volumes immediately; those who have not yet paid may return checks or cash either at Notman's or at 16 Massachusetts Hall and receive their books. Checks should be made payable to the Senior Album Committee.

Three Hundred Copies Wait Buyers

In addition to those copies already subscribed for some 300 Albums will be on sale at Notman's for any purchaser.

Unless subscribers have specified that their books should be mailed, the Albums will be held until June 20. After this date unclaimed Albums will be mailed by the Committee to the home addresses of subscribers. A small charge will be made to cover the expenses of wrapping, and mailing.

Persons desiring to receive their Albums by mail should communicate with J. W. McPherson at 16 Massachusetts Hall or, after June 20, at 2835 North Front Street, Harrisburg, Pa.