STRONG EXETER TEAM MEETS FRESHMAN SIX

SECONDS PLAY MELROSE HIGH AT GARDEN ALSO

The Harvard Freshman hockey team will meet much stiffer opposition than they have had in their two games so far this season when they clash with the Exeter hockey team at 3.30 o'clock this afternoon in the Boston Garden.

The game will be practically an Exeter affair, since three former Exeter men, C. C. Pell Jr. '33, C. C. Clement '33, and W. C. Everett '33 will start in the Crimson lineup, and two more former Exeter players. H. A. Stone '33 and J. W. Putnam '33 are likely to see action before the end of the game.

The absence of Robert Saltonstall Jr. '33, who received an injury to his ankle shortly after having been elected captain of the Freshmen, will noticeably weaken the Crimson offense, since Saltonstall has been outstanding in the forward line so far this season. This contest will be a much more severe test of the Freshman power than the other two games this season in which they defeated Arlington High by a score of 5 to 1 and downed St. Mark's 6 to 3. The Exeter sextet is strong this season, being lead by its last year's star Spain. SECONDS  MELROSE HIGH Jewell, r.w.  l.w., Russell Martin, c.  c., Keough Watts, l.w.  r.w., Allmon Wadsworth, r.d.  l.d., Bourneuf Hallowell, l.d.  r.d., Kidd Hale, g.  g., Kinney

Before the Freshman hockey game with Exeter, the Harvard second team will meet the Melrose High School in the Boston Garden this afternoon at 2.15 o'clock.

Last Saturday the seconds journeyed out to Noble and Greenough where they routed the lighter and more inexperienced Nobles team by an 8 to 0 score.