PLAN OF FACULTY SQUASH TOURNEY IS LAUNCHED

Samborski Gives All Officers in Any Department of University First Chance to Play Competitively

A still further extension of the Intramural System as already in force under the regulation of A. W. Samborski '25 is the institution of a Faculty Squash Tournament, which is to start immediately.

This is the first time that anything of this sort has ever been attempted in Harvard and, if it meets with any degree of success, it will be continued. Any officers in any department of the University are eligible to compete: this includes proctors, tutors, H. A. A. officials, instructors, and so forth. The entry book will be opened today at the squash courts, and all entries must be in by Wednesday.

The matches in all the preliminaries will be two out of three games, but the finals will be extended to three out of five games. The first matches are, according to present plans, due to be played off on or before Monday, February 10. Draws will be made promptly after the entries close and will be posted at noon on Thursday February 6 at the squash courts.

The whole tournament is expected to last about two weeks.