Drippings from a Witch's Quill Dear Fellows:

THE MAIL

(Ed. Note--The Crimson does not necessarily endorse opinions expressed in printed communications. No attention will be paid to anonymous letters and only under special conditions, at the request of the writer will names be withheld.)

I was entirely in accord with the spirit of your editorial this morning--It was the berries--Seriously I really thought it was swell.

That's what we need around here--a little pep with a capital P--more spirit--loyalty to college--go and action--what Harvard has always stood for--I may be only a Freshman--but as soon as I came here I could detect a difference between the spirit in Milford High and the spirit here. Of course that isn't much of a school but we used to have rallies every Friday night before the games and bonfires before the big games and the team felt that every fellow was behind them, fighting in there--You seem to be the only people around here who seem to want to liven things up a bit and I think you're dead right and I want you to know that I'm with you and Barry every minute and the whole college slogan ought to be "Beat Michigan!"

(Name withheld by request.)

P. S. I think the band is big enough.