FRESHMEN DROP GAME TO BROWN 1934 ELEVEN

Yearlings Blanked by Bruin Team by Score of 6-0 -- Victors Score on Fumble by Harvard

In the first few minutes of play, the Brown freshman football team made the only touchdown of a game against the Harvard yearlings to win 6 to 0 last Saturday at Providence.

Playing its first game of the year, the Harvard team proved to be in an undeveloped condition. The first quarter was played mostly in the Brown's territory and finally a punt was received by Harvard's full-back who fumbled. Brown recovered and ran to the seven yard line. In the next play Buonanno of Brown went over for a touchdown. The drop-kick failed to clear the bar.

The second quarter was uninteresting in that neither team showed any intelligent playing. In the third quarter Harvard began to pick up and gained 30 yards by good line play. Two first downs were made and not until a 15 yard penalty was levied on the University 1934 team did its attack stop. A series of exchange punts followed and both teams played an evenly divided game until the finish.

The summary: BROWN  HARVARD Calto, Glovino, Ball, l.e.  r.e., Lowe, Jackson Brown, l.f.  r.f., Healey, Choate Copasso, l.g.  r.g., Nazro, Lawrence Batchelder, Stroud,  c. c., Lockwood, Crane Afllnto, Pelton r.g.  l.g., Burband, DeNibo Blakeslee, Hapgood,  r.f. l. t., Kopans Scheinfain, r.e. l.e.,  White, Crocker, Sawyer Buonanno, q.b.  q.b., Whitney, Rabinowifa, Gibson Mather, l.h.b. r.h.b.,  Peter, Hurlburt, Cheek Crissey, Allen, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Flanders, McCloes Clark Walker, Libby, f.b.  f.b.,Pecogolide

Score--Brown 6, Harvard 0, Touchdown--Buonanno. Time--Four 10-minute periods.