TWO DUMMY SCRIMMAGES FORM TUESDAY PRACTICE

OGDEN, TRAINER, KALES STILL IN STREET CLOTHES

A high pressure practice session consisting of two dummy scrimmages for what remains of Harvard's first string eleven was the order of the day yesterday at Soldiers Field, with Horween and his colleagues using the non-contact method of polishing off plays for the Army encounter Saturday.

During the practice Coach French brought his team A Freshman eleven to the field to take on the University team in a dummy scrimmage. Then the seconds ran off Army plays for the first team in another dummy practice.

Ogden, Trainer, Kales on Field

At the practice yesterday, Ogden, Trainer, and Kales were in street clothes, but all three may see action against Army. Whether or not Kales will play is still rather hazy, since he has not seen action since the Vermont game two weeks ago. Devens, Graves, Faxon, and Talbot will without question be forced to watch the game from the sidelines, while it is doubtful whether or not Ginman will be ready for action on Saturday.

White, fast back from last year's eleven, will probably start against the Army, as he has been holding down a regular place on Horween's team A lineup since his return to practice. Even with him back to strengthen the lineup the fact remains that this will be his opening game of the season, and a hard game for his first start this year. TEAM A  TEAM B Harding, l.e.  l.e., Baldwin Richards, l.t.  l.t., Upton Myerson, l.g.  l.g., Esterly Ticknor, c.  c., Gildea Bancroft, r.g.  r.g., Warner Keuhn, r.t.  r.t., Trafford Moushegian, r.e.  r.e., Hageman Wood, q.b.  q.b., Ruguley Mays, Crickard, l.h.b.  l.h.b., Batchelder White, r.h.b.  r.h.b., Forbes Shereschewsky, f.b.  f.b., Record