DUNSTER, LOWELL TO SERVE LADIES LUNCH

Common and Dining Rooms are Opened to Guests After 11.30 O'Clock--Teas May be Given at Dunster

Students who are residents in Lowell and Dunster Houses may bring their guests, including lady friends, to all luncheons coming before football games held in Cambridge, it was announced last night by Mason Hammond '25, senior tutor of Lowell House and R. G. Noyes '23, senior tutor of Dunster House.

The tutors of both Houses have requested that men who expect to bring more than one guest inform the dining room superintendents of the fact. In the two Houses, the common rooms will be open from 11.30 o'clock until the time of the game, and luncheon will be served from 12 until 1.30 o'clock.

Tea will be served at Lowell House immediately following the West Point game Saturday. Dunster is not having a tea after this game, but the committee on social affairs will meet next Tuesday and make arrangements for future social events, which may include teas following the football games at Cambridge. This committee is headed by Alfred M. Tozzer, Associate of the House.

The usual parietal rules, which restrict the taking of guests into dormitory rooms, will be in effect during these luncheons and teas. Roy L. Westcott, manager of the University dining hall service, has asked that all undergraduates who can to lunch as early as possible to avoid congestion.