DARTMOUTH GETS READY FOR GAME WITH HARVARD

Coach Cannell Pleased With Showing of Team Against Columbia--No Men Seriously Injured

Hanover; N. H., Oct. 19--Jackson Cannell, coach of the Dartmouth football squad, will supervise a light workout tomorrow afternoon in the first preparation for the Harvard game, with his players in the best of mental condition after Saturday's crushing victory over Columbia.

Coach Cannell, commenting on the decisive score, was especially impressed with the playing of the Green line. He attributed the final result of the game to the greater man power, from end to end, to his superior reserves, and to the brilliant execution and development of his backs.

With exceptional work contributed by Morton as pilot of the Indians, the broken-field tactics of Tooth thaker and McCall and the consistent ball-carrying of the veteran Wolff, as indicators, the Dartmouth coaching staff looks forward with high hopes to the match this weekend with the Crimson. Barber, playing his first game of the year, combined with Captain Hal Andres to make a favorable showing on the defensive during the few times the Blue and White new Yorkers were in possession of the ball. Cannell found, after several tests, that he has two capable centers in Ferry and Kimball. So far as could be ascertained the Dartmouth squad is free from injuries with the exception of the usual bruises and strains.