BROSA QUARTET TO PLAY IN PAINE HALL TONIGHT

PLAY MUSIC OF BEETHOVEN AND MOZART

The Brosa Quartet of London, assisted by Miss Harriet Cohen, pianist, will give a concert in Paine Hall, Harvard Music Building, this evening at 8.15 o'clock.

The quartet is on its way to the Chicago Music Festival, and was secured for the Harvard Concert through the courtesy of Mrs. Frederick S. Coolidge. Miss Cohen, an Englishwoman, is touring the United States this year with the quartet, which is composed of Antonio Brosa, first violin; David Wise, second violin; Leonard Rubens, viola; and Anthony Pini, violincello.

This is the first free concert of the year and will be open to all students of the University and the public as well. Students are advised to arrive early, as large numbers of outsiders usually attend these concerts. A number of other programs will follow during the year, including a group of concerts given every year by Arthur Whiting. Last year Harvard music lovers were able to hear the Stradivarius string quartet, among others.

The Brosa Quartet concert is given under the auspices of the Divisions of Music and Fine Arts, which sponsor most of the Paine Hall music programs. The program of the Brosa Concert follows: Quartet in C Major Mozart Trio for Piano, Violin and Violincello Frank Bridge Quartet in C Sharp Minor, Opus 131 Beethoven