The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

DRAMATIC CLUB TO PLAY WITTER BYNNER'S "CAKE"

CONTINUES TRADITIONAL POLICY OF CLUB

Plans for "Murray Hill," previously announced as the fall production of the Harvard Dramatic Club, have been discontinued and "Cake" by Witter Bynner '02 will be produced instead, according to an announcement made last night by the executive committee of the club. Performances will be presented in Brattle Hall on December 10, 11, and 12, and a Boston performance is scheduled for December 13.

The production of this play continues the traditional policy of the Dramatic Club of presenting plays which are impractical for professional production and yet of real artistic merit. This policy has led to the producing of such plays as Kapek's "Makropoulos Secret". Andreyev's "Life of Man", and "Mr. Paraclete", and J. E. Flecker's "Hassan."

"Cake" is a satiric fantasy about the hectic search for happiness in modern life. It deals with a woman whose seven husbands have left her wealth, but who have prevented her from getting the means to gain the experience which she seeks in the far corners of the earth. The play has never been professionally produced, but was given some time ago by the Experimental Players in Pasadena, California.