COLD SPELL SENDS TEAM TO CAGE FOR ITS FINAL PRACTICE

Appeared at Practice in Street Clothes But it is Still Uncertain Whether He Will Face Michigan

Final preparation for the Michigan game was somewhat hampered yesterday by the cold weather, which resulted in a frozen field unfit for practice; after a few minutes of kicking and passing in the Stadium, the team retired to the Briggs Cage, where the seconds put on Michigan plays and the first team put on their own formations.

Team A lined up with Moushegian and Hageman as ends, and it seems likely that these men will start the game with the Wolverines. Harding was on the field yesterday in street clothes, and it is quite doubtful as to whether or not he will be able to play tomorrow. Ogden, the other regular end, has reinjured himself, but he will probably be in for at least part of the game, the bulk of the work on the ends being left to the starting wingmen.

Mays appeared yesterday in knickers, but probably will see a little service on Saturday. His condition, however, is not the best, and as the backfield yesterday was composed of Wood, Huguley, Crickard, and Shereschewsky, it seems that this quartet will bear the bulk of the burden.

Talbot, who was thought to be definitely out of the game, has been deemed fit and although he will probably not start, will be available for part of the contest.