DRAMATIC CLUB WILL HOLD DANCE AFTER PLAY

Cambridge Performance of "Cake" on December 10, 11, 12 -- Appearance in Boston a Day Later

Final arrangements for the Harvard Dramatic Club's production of Witter Bynner's fantasy "Cake", scheduled to be given December 10, 11, and 12 in Brattle Hall. Cambridge, and at the Repertory Theatre in Boston on December 13, were made last night with the announcement that dances will he held after the three Cambridge performances.

Under the leadership of G. E. Mottla '32, who has been named head usher, 11 undergraduates will serve as ushers to organize the dances that have been planned. The men who will serve in this capacity are as follows: G. B. Colesworthy '32, T. W. Dunn '31, R. B. Eckles '32, H. C. Friend '31, Brinkerhoff Jackson '31, D. M. Kennard '31, W. R. Keany '32, W. K. McEwin '31, I. F. Perry '32 C. I. Sommers '31.

Under the joint managership of B. H. Goldsmith '33 and W. I. West '32 rehearsals are taking place daily.

J. W. Welsh '31 who has had charge of the lighting effects in the last three productions is also directing the lighting for the present play, and M. P. Smith '32, who has charge of make-up also has had experience in previous productions. J. W. Henderson '31, will supervise the construction of the sets, and J. S. Williams '33 will manage the stylized and complicated sets.