CRIMSON SQUASH TEAMS MEET OPPONENTS TODAY

UNIVERSITY TEAM C VICTORIOUS OVER FRESHMAN OUTFIT

Two of Harvard's squash teams will see action today. Team A will go to Newton Center to play the Newton Center Squash and Tennis Club while Freshman team D will play the Newton Y. M. C. A.

In the Newton Center team Harvard will find serious competition as Newton Center was for a long time the leader in the State league. The Harvard team is stronger this week than in last week's match as Phipps is back in the lineup after having been for some time enable to play. With this added assurance it is expected that Harvard will make a good bid to take over the match this afternoon.

The Freshman team is somewhat weakened by illness and the absence from College of several of the players. The outcome of the match this afternoon is uncertain as the Newton Y. M. C. A. racquetmen are an unknown quantity.

During the week the match scheduled between the University team C and Freshman team C was played and won by the University team.

University team B has finished its schedule.

The following is the lineup for the Freshman team D match: R. E. Evans '33, J. R. Fetcher '33, J. R. Frothingham '33, H. J. Bourneuf '33, and R. F. Rockwell '33.