POLO SQUAD LEAVES ON ANNUAL HOLIDAY TRIP

Team Will Clash With 107th Cavalry of Cleveland Tomorrow--Travel to Cincinnati for Game on Saturday

At 6.30 o'clock this evening the University polo team leaves from the Back Bay Station on its annual Washington's Birthday tour to the middle west. The 107th Cavalry of Cleveland, Ohio, and the Cincinnati Riding and Driving Club will clash with the Crimson trio tomorrow and Saturday evenings respectively.

Captain Sharp, Crispin Cooke '32, E. K. Jenkins '31, W. F. Luton '32, and H. I. Nicholas, Jr. '31 will make the trip. The party will arrive at Cleveland tomorrow noon and will oppose the 107th Cavalry in the evening; afterwards they will take the midnight train to Cincinnati arriving at 7.30 o'clock Saturday morning.

Having had an opportunity to rest during the day, the trio will match spurs Saturday night with the Cincinnati Riding and Driving Club. The following morning they will leave for New York and are expected to arrive home in time for classes Monday.

The line-up for the games will probably be the same as that which battled the West Point Cadets at the Commonwealth Armory last Saturday: Cooke, No. 1; Jenkins, No. 2; and Luton, back; with Nicholas as alternate. Although the season has not been very successful, the men have an incentive in the brilliant performance of the 1929 team, which won the National Intercollegiate Championship from the Philadelphia Military College last February. Both of the opposing teams are strong, particularly the 107th Cavalry, whose mentor, Brown, is one of the foremost players in the country