QUINTET TO FACE BROWN TONIGHT IN FINAL HOME GAME

Harvard Men Have Lost Three Out of Eleven Engagements -- Freshmen to Play in Preliminary

Because of the great improvement made since its trip to Philadelphia, favorable predictions have been made in favor of the Harvard University basketball team as to the outcome of its game tonight with the Brown quintet in Hemenway Gymnasium at 8 o'clock.

Harvard's two victories of last week, although not decisive wins, proved that it had emerged from its slump. The Brown team has been successful in some of its games but the season record shows it to be shifty and undependable. However the game will hardly be one-sided and the Bruins may surprise the Crimson.

Having atoned for the two overwhelming defeats suffered immediately following the mid-year exams, Harvard's record now stands eight games won out of 11 engagements. Tonight's tilt is the last game scheduled to be played at home, the final engagement taking place at Yale on Saturday, March 8.

Freshmen to Play

Preliminary to the University basketball game with Brown the Harvard Freshman basketball team will meet the First Division Naval Reserve tonight at 7 o'clock in Hemenway Gymnasium.

The Reserve team is a group of amateurs who have played teams from Naval vessels at the Charlestown Navy Yard, from the Navy Hospital, from the receiving ship, and from other service units.

The Freshmen's starting lineup will have R. L. Kimbrough '33 at left forward. W. A. Schroeder, Jr. '33 at right forward, D. H. Davidson '33 at center, W. A. Huppuch '33 at left guard and Captain C. H. Hageman '33 at right guard. The Reserves will be led by Captain MacAffrey.