TWELVE ARE NAMED ON COMMITTEES FOR NEW HOUSE UNITS

Inter-House Crew Races May be Held This Spring--Football Teams Being Considered

The constituency of the house committees, which will be in charge of undergraduate affairs in the new House units was announced yesterday. The committee of Dunster House, appointed by Professor C. N. Greenough '98, master, is headed by three Juniors, Vernon Munroe Jr. '31, P.M. Sweezy '31, and T. N. Perkins Jr. '31. Associated with them will be two Sophomores, R. N. Clark Jr. '32 and W. B. Wood Jr. '32; and one member of the Freshman class, Robert Saltonstall Jr. '33. This group at a later date will appoint various additional committees to have charge of such phases of the House life as athletics and social events.

The nucleus of the corresponding committee in Lowell House, was appointed by Proffessor J. L. Coolidge '95, from the Junior Class: E. A. Amazeen '31, S. L. Batchelder '31, and J. N. Trainer Jr. '31. These men, who will be aided by C. McK. Norton '29, graduate resident recently selected as their associates P. M. Whitman '32, Oscar Sutermeister '32, and Albert Pratt '33.

The Lowell House committee, which will serve as a liason group between the undergraduates and the tutorial staff, hopes that opinion on House affairs will crystallize before next fall, and in the meantime will welcome any suggestions. Various plans are under consideration for inter-House athletic competition, and there is even a possibility that a Lowell House crew may row a Dunster House boat this spring. The scheduling of the class team football games with Yale next fall for the first week in November, as is being considered, would make possible two weeks of inter-House gridiron competition before the close of the season.