UNIVERSITY SWIMMING MEET TO BE HELD APRIL 1

INTERDORMITORY MEET WILL BE MARCH 25

The second event of importance in the Indoor Athletic Building is scheduled for 4 o'clock on April 1, when the University swimming championships, open to all members of the University, will be held. The events will include free style swims in three different distances, back stroke and a breast stroke race, a diving competition, an interclass relay and a University relay.

On March 24 an inter-fraternity swimming meet will be held in the Big Tree Pool, with a Freshman interdormitory meet scheduled for the following day. The two contests will include the same events, three free style swims, a diving competition, a back stroke and a breast stroke race, and a relay for teams of four men each.

The list of events for the University swimming championships is as follows:

1. 50-yard swim, free style.

2. 220-yard swim, free style.

3. Diving. Four required dives and four voluntary dives to be performed by each contestant.

4. 100-yard back stroke.

5. 200-yard breast stroke.

6. 100-yard swim, free style.

7. Inter-class relay--four teams; one from each class.

8. University relay. This includes teams from the College, Business, Medical, and Law Schools, and graduates in the department of Arts and Sciences.

The events in the inter-fraternity and interdormitory meets will be practically the same, the only difference being that only one relay will be held. Four men will represent each team for this contest.