UNIVERSITY GLEE CLUB ANNOUNCES SPRING TRIP PLANS

Concerts on April 25 and 26 With the Boston Symphony Orchestra at Request of Public

Plans for the annual spring trip of the Harvard Glee Club include a concert at Toronto, Canada, according to an announcement made yesterday by J. R. Graham '30, manager of the Club. A new feature of the tour will be a special concert of sacred music in the Princeton University Chapel.

In addition to the concerts at Princeton and Toronto, which fall on April 6 and 10, respectively the singers will perform in Hartford, Connecticut, on April 5; New York, on April 8; and Rochester, New York, on April 9.

At the same time Graham announced that the University singers will be heard in Stravinsky's "Oedipus Rex" in conjunction with the Boston Symphony Orchestra on the evenings of April 25 and 26. The performance of this work by Stravinsky is being offered in response to requests by the public. Several former members of the Glee Club will enlarge the chorus. Following the spring recess the Club will begin a series of intensive rehearsals for this final appearance with the Boston Symphony Orchestra, which closes its season at the end of April.

The program employed on the four will be much the same as that used in the local concerts given this season. It will include "Drake's Drum", by Coleridge-Taylor; "A Dirge for Two Veterans", by Holst: "Adoramus Te", Milhaud.