The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

LARGE CAST FOR HASTY PUDDING PRODUCTION

TWENTY-FOUR MEN IN CHORUS, ALL-SINGING, ALL-DANCING

Thirty-four men, the largest cast in recent years, will appear in the forth-coming production of the Hasty Pudding Club, "Face the Music", showing to the public at the Club House beginning Saturday night, and continuing through the next week. J.S.B. Archer '30 will appear in the leading role of Sumner Barnes, the Boy, while he will be assisted by Marshal Stearns Jr. '31, as the Bud, with Dudley Davis Jr. '31 opposing the course of true love as the Menace. H.T. Holbrook '30 M.W. Wheelock '31, C.M. Underhill '30, A.C. Forbes '32, E.M.M. Warburg '30, and R.G. Edwards '31 will appear in minor roles.

The all-singing all-dancing chorus of twenty-four will include J.S. Ames '32, A.D. Bell Jr. '32, Prescott Bigelow Jr. '32, C.F. Bound '32, C.D.G. Breckinridge '31, D.B.W. Brown '32, David Cheever Jr. '31, T.E. Covel '32. P.S. Dalton '31, Eustis Dearborn '32, W. Mck. Dunn '30, A.C. Forbes '33 Channing Frothingham Jr. '312, G.W. Gibson '31, J.L. Grandin Jr. '32, J.C. Hubbard Jr. ocC.; E.W. Olney Jr. '30, Edward Orlandini '32, A.H. Parker Jr. '32, W.M. Randol Jr. '30, F.B. Robinson '31, F.H. Soule '30, Lamar Soutter '31, LeB. S. Willard '32, E.K. Straus '31, and F.L. Winston '31, Speciality numbers will be given by R.G. Edwards '31, Eustis Dearborn '32, J.L. Noble '32, G.B. Harper '31, and F.A. Harding Jr. '30.

J.W. Bethel ocC. is managing the scenery and costuming end of the production, while the general management is being carried on by a staff headed by Julius Birge '31, assisted by C.F. Bound '32, P.P. Swett '32, and A.D. Bell '32.

Thirteen musical numbers are featured in the show aside from the specialty entertainments of Harding and Edwards and a Hawaiian trio. Dancing choruses, executing professional routines with a manly grace unknown to the Broadway stage, will also be a feature of every musical number in the production.