Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

238 MID-YEAR DEGREES GIVEN BY UNIVERSITY

FOUR RECEIVE HONORS CUM LAUDE FOR A.B. AND B.S.

Two hundred and thirty-eight degrees, including four with distinction, will be granted today by the University in its annual mid-year award. This total is an increase of 23 over those conferred in March, 1929, but eight less than those of 1927.

Thirty-one bachelors of art were created, 11 bachelors of science, 58 masters of art, 27 doctors of philosophy, one associate in arts, one master of science in engineering, 78 masters of education, one doctor of education, two masters of architecture, 23 masters in business administration, one doctor of medicine, one doctor of dental medicine, one master of science in zoology, one doctor of science in applied biology, and one doctor of commercial science.

The names of the men who received degrees with distinction follow: Robert Gorham Davis of Cambridge, and Hyman Alpers of Salem, A.B. cum laude; Warren Wilcox Anthony of Portsmouth, R. I., and Shephard Sterling Senter of Windham, N. H., S.B. cum laude. Five more A.B. degrees were given this year than last, but 14 less than in 1928.