LACROSSE TEAM LOSES TO CORNELL SATURDAY

Stickmen Defeated in Ithaca by 4-3 Score--Practice With Syracuse Squad Precedes Game

After spending the week practicing with the Syracuse squad, the University lacrosse team was defeated in the last moments of the Cornell game, 4 to 3, Saturday afternoon at Ithaca. The stickmen had previously won from an Alumni group, 4 to 1, the Saturday before vacation.

During the first 15 minutes, neither side was able to score, but before the end of the half, the count was tied at one all. Harvard went into the lead, 3 to 2, early in the-second period. H. B Sanders '30 tallying twice: Cornell won when Captain Tiemann tied the score, and Fay made the decisive count just before the end of the game.

The summary: CORNELL  HARVARD Abel, g.  g., Gulick Tullar, pt.  pt. Robinson Johnson, c. pt.  c.pt. Myerson Wallace, ld.  ld. Hartnett Clark, 2d  2d., Faude Brown, 3d  3d. Brinkley Tiemann, c.  c., Nido Moon, 3a  3a. Pope Fay, 2a  2a. Glenn Champion, 1a  1a. Foshay Trousedel, o.h.  o h., Johnson Hubbell. l.h.  l.h., Sanders Score Cornell 4, Harvard 3.