QUOTA OF EDITORS FOR RED BOOK IS COMPLETED

PUBLICATION WILL APPEAR NIGHT OF JUBILEE

The successful candidates in three Red Book competitions were admitted to the board yesterday; these round out the list of editors of the annual Freshman publication.

Editor-in-chief B. K. Bachrach '33 and the chairmen and sub-chairmen of the departments were appointed before Christmas by the Freshman Executive Council. The Editorial Board, headed by E. W. Fuller '33, has now been completed by the addition of the following seven candidates who have been chosen after a five weeks competition: Bruce Elmore '33, W. C. Morgan Jr. '33, W. A. Munroe '33, R. H. Bates '33, W. H. Stein '33, H. B. Soloman '33, and G. F. F. Lombard '33.

Chairman A. O. Brooks '33 of the Business Board announced that although the work of this department has not yet been finished the following seven men have been accepted: Hamilton Brown '33, G. B. Van Ness '33, D. H. Morse '33, R. H. Amberg '33, W. F. Wolff '33, D. J. Zinn '33, and F. S. Young '33.

The Photographic Board, headed by H. B. Washburn Jr. '33, has elected two new members. They are R. W. Baker Jr. '33 and J. E. Beaumont '33. The Arts and Cuts Board has elected the following to membership: Sherman Morss '33, and J. W. Pierce '33.

The Red Book goes to print at an early date and will appear the night of the Freshman Jubilee, announced before vacation for May 23. With the proceeds of the publication, which is now on sale at $5 per copy, a large part of the Jubilee expenses will be met. Twenty-first in the series of Red Books it will conform in general to the conventional style.