GOLF TEAM WILL SUMMON CANDIDATES ON APRIL 15

FOUR VETERANS FROM 1929 WILL BE AVAILABLE

The first call for candidates for the University and Freshmen golf teams will be sounded on Tuesday, April 15, it was announced yesterday by Phillips Finlay '31, captain of the team.

Aspirants for the two teams will practice together early in the season. They have at their disposal two large greens which the H. A. A. has recently installed on Soldiers Field to serve as practice ground for approach shots, and a number of memberships which the Athletic Association has purchased at Belmont Springs.

The tentative schedule of games which Harvard will play in the Eastern Intercollegiate League, as announced by Manager J. B. Baldwin '31, is as follows: May 3, Holy Cross; May 9, University of Pennsylvania at Yale; May 10, Georgetown and Princeton at Yale; May 17, Dartmouth; May 23, Brown at Providence; May 29, Williams; May 30, Yale. Other institutions with which games are being arranged are Syracuse, Boston College. M. I. T., Amherst, Boston University, and Wesleyan. The Freshman schedule has not been drawn up as yet. Both will be subject to the approval of the Committee for the Regulation of Athletic Sports.

The first four men of last year's team, W. P. Arnold Jr. '31, E. B. Murphy '31, J. B. Baldwin '31, and Finlay, will be available for play this season.