GEORGETOWN AND HARVARD CLASH IN SECOND ENCOUNTER

Hilltoppers Will Play off Postponed Game With B. C.--Then Take on Harvard at 4 O'Clock

Georgetown's baseball team, the second best college nine in the East, plays Harvard this afternoon on Soldiers Field in the second meeting this year between the two teams. The game will start at four o'clock.

Georgetown is second to Holy Cross in the rankings and took a 10 to 6 drubbing from the Crusaders on Saturday but it has almost a more impressive record. The Hilltoppers have won 20 out of 25 games and have had winning streaks of 10 and eight games respectively. The latter run of victories was just broken by Holy Cross. Navy, N. Y. U., Gettysburg, and Davidson are the only other teams that have toppled Harvard's opponent of today.

Lomax Cogent Factor

It is likely that the Crimson will have to face Lomax, Sophomore pitcher of the visitors, this afternoon. He has won seven straight games this year and is the ace of the mound staff. Georgetown was scheduled to play B. C. yesterday but the game was postponed until today. The Hilltoppers will play the Eagles at 12.30 o'clock at University Heights and then will rush down to Soldiers Field for the Harvard game at four. If Lomax pitches the B. C. game "Packy" White will do the hurling against the Crimson.

Harvard has not played since Friday when Walter Masters, leading pitcher in the East this year, shut out the Crimson at Penn. The Syracuse game was called off on Saturday so it is hard to figure out just who Coach Mitchell will send to the mound. It will be either Devens or MacHale with the emphasis on the latter, since Devens pitched the Penn game.

Georgetown will be the heavy favorite to take this afternoon's game because of its record and because in the first meeting between the two teams the Hilltoppers came out ahead by a 4 to 2 score.