The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

BUSINESS SCHOOL CLUB HOLDS SMOKER TONIGHT

President Lowell and Dean Donham to Address First Year Men--Meeting is First of Series

President Lowell and Dean Donham will be the chief speakers tonight at an informal gathering for Freshman at the Business School in the rooms of the Business School Students Club. The meeting, which is sponsored by the Club, will be in the nature of a welcome to the 650 new men who registered for the first time in the School this year.

The smoker tonight will be the first in a long line of social gatherings that the club has planned for this year. Men prominent in business and in world affairs will be brought here under the lyceum committee of the club while the entertainment committee is now making plans for tea dances. Luncheons and other social affairs.

The Business School Students Club also served the purpose of a tutorial system, besides furnishing social opportunities across the Charles. The first year men are divided into groups, and under the direction of an able second year student have discussions on the problems that arise in the first year courses and on topics of business in general.