TOUCH FOOTBALL GAMES TO GET UNDER WAY SOON

House and Freshman Games Will Start November 9--Six Fraternities to Begin Play November 2

House, fraternity, and Freshman leagues in touch football will get under way during the next two weeks, A. W. Samborski '26, Secretary of House Athletics announced yesterday. The House games will begin on Monday, November 9, after the close of the regular football season, and will be played on Soldiers Field.

Upperclassmen who are not members of any House will be organized into three teams to be known as the Ramblers, which will play games among themselves as well as with the seven House teams. This arrangement is similar to the one being used among the football teams and will probably be followed in other sports under the inter-House program.

Freshman Intramural League

Freshman intramural touch football will also start on Monday, November 9, and will take the place of the competition among the Freshman Halls which prevailed in other years.

The fraternity league will continue along with the House tournament. Entries have been received from six fraternities and it is planned to start the schedule next Monday, a week before the beginning of the other two leagues.

Those clubs which have already signified their intention of competing are; Kappa Nu, the 54 Club, Sigma Alpha Mu, Sigma, Alpha Epsilon, Delta Upsilon, and Kappa Sigma.