CRIMSON SOCCER TEAM TIES BROWN BOOTERS

SECONDS LOSE TO NEW BEDFORD TEXTILE IN THIRD GAME

In spite of a ten-minute overtime period, the University soccer team was unable to defeat the Brown eleven, and was forced to content itself with a 2 to 2 tie yesterday afternoon on the Business School field.

Two individual dashes by Captain H. H. Broadbent '32 were responsible for the Harvard scores, while Kroeger, Brown forward, kicked the ball into the net for one point, and scored the other by knocking the ball out of the hands of the Harvard goalie.

Outstanding in the Harvard lineup yesterday were D. B. Dorman '34, right inside forward, and D. M. Frame '32, center half back. The summary: HARVARD  BROWN Powel, g.  g., Bennett Wemple, l.f.b.  r.f.b., Paige Catinella, r.f.b.  l.f.b., Eccleston Wight, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Jones Frame, c.h.b.  c.h.b., Elton Pollard, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Tulp Gummere, l.o.f.  r.o.f., Conner Broadbent, l.i.f.  r.i.f., Rasmussen Moskin, c.f.  c.f., Aldrich Dorman, r.i.f.,  l.i.f., Kroeger Schumacher, r.o.f.  l.o.f., Smith

Score--Harvard 2, Brown 2. Broadbent 2, Kroeger 2.

Outclassed in speed and team work, the University seconds met their third defeat of the season when they were beaten by New Bedford Textile soccer team by a score of 5 to 0 yesterday morning.