"LE MILLION" NEW FILM AT GEOGRAPHY SCHOOL

French Sound Picture Will be Given by Film Foundation Tuesday--First of Series

"Le Million", French talking film, by Rene Clair, will be shown at the new School of Geographical Exploration, Divinity Avenue, Cambridge, on Tuesday, Dec. 1 and Wednesday, Dec, 2, the first of a series of talking films in French made available to students of Harvard and Radcliffe, free of charge, through the generosity of sponsors in Cambridge and Boston. One performance will be given on December 1, at 8.15 o'clock, and two, an afternoon show at 1.45 o'clock and an evening performance at 8.15 o'clock, on December 2.

The Geography Building will hold about 300 spectators. Plans for the showings of the film are in the hands of the University Film Foundation, 40 Oxford Street, Cambridge. Admission to the performance will be by cards, given out at the Film Foundation. The patronesses, and the students of French at Harvard and Radcliffe, will be given the preference. On Wednesday, the public will be admitted if there are any vacant seats after ticket-holders have been seated. There will be no admission charges as expenses are being borne by the patronesses. The Cambridge and Boston sponsors are headed by Mrs. Irving Babbitt, Mrs. J. D. M. Ford, Mrs. J. J. Haffner, and Mrs. E. X. Rand.