INSTRUMENTALISTS GIVE ANNUAL CONCERT TODAY

Clubs Make Only Combined Appearance in Cambridge This Year--Leave for Middle West On Christmas Day

In their annual concert and dance at the Commander Hotel tonight the Harvard Instrumental Clubs will make their only combined appearance in Cambridge this year. Following tonight's entertainment they will prepare for the Christmas trip and will leave for the Middle West on Christmas Day. The concern in which each of the several clubs will perform by itself followed by the joint rendition of "Fair Harvard," will begin at 8.30 o'clock.

The Banjo Club, which has greatly increased in size this year, will start the musical entertainment rendering "American Patrol' by Meacham and "Cliquot" by Resuer. This will be followed by a guitar quarter, and by a burlesque called "The Gay Nineties." The Gold Coast Orchestra will then render two popular pieces and a Russian song arranged by Pollack. This band will also furnish the music for the dancing after wants. Ellery Sedgwick '32 will then give an exhibition of magic. All unusually large group of maudolin players will then give excerpts from Sullivan's operatic music. "The Volga Boatmen," and "Dark Eyes."