POLO TEAM LEAVES FOR WESTERN TRIP TODAY

Malletmen to Oppose Cincinnati Four Tomorrow--Face Cleveland Cavalry Sunday

The University polo team will leave Boston at noon today and will play in Cincinnati on Saturday and in Cleveland on Sunday, returning to Cambridge Monday.

The Harvard team will meet the Cincinnati Riding Club at the Riding Club at 8 o'clock tomorrow and will play the Cleveland Cavalry team at the Equestrium there Sunday. They will not take their own ponies with them as at West Point, but will obtain mounts in Cincinnati and Cleveland.

The players who will make the trip to Ohio are F. S. Nicholas '33 at No. 1, E. T. Gerry '31, No. 2; and H. I. Nicholas, Jr. '31, back, as well as C. N. Bliss '33, who will be taken as substitute. They will be accompanied by Coach F. D. Sharp and manager F. C. Sondern, Jr. '32.

The University polo team has four victories to its credit this year, winning against the 101st Field Artillery team by the score of 11 1-2 to 7, against the 110th Cavalry, 9 to 7, Norwich 12 to 5 1-2, and Westwood, 8 1-2 to 5. The Harvard team met its first defeat last Saturday at the hands of the West Point trio by a score of 15 to 8.