SEXTET SPEEDS THROUGH ITS CONCLUDING PRACTICE

WINNER WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION

A final drill to polish up the rough places on the offence and defence was the fare of Harvard's hockey team yesterday afternoon as it went through its last practice in preparation for the first game with Yale, which comes tomorrow night in the Boston Garden.

Coach Stubbs intends to stand pat on his regular lineup, which has remained intact since the very beginning of the season and has carried the Crimson through to 12 victories and only one defeat. In the workout yesterday he stressed speed and timing, trying for perfection of the passing fame which has been Harvard's salient point all year.

The Crimson team will be at full strength for the game with every man in good condition. There will be no rule limiting the number of men, so both teams will probably employ three complete forward lines. Yale will also be at full strength with its erstwhile ailing captain, Frank Luce, again in top form. Luce was out until the middle of the season, but has been playing regularly in the last few fames.

For the first time in three years Harvard will be the pre-series favorite. The Crimson's convincing victories over the Canadian teams, especially MgGill, have proved that Coach Stubbs has assembled together one of the best Harvard hockey combinations in recent years and all signs point to a triumph for the Crimson six in the series. To the winner will go the title of mythical champion of North America, since Harvard just recently defeated McGill, who had won the Canadian title from Toronto.