UNIVERSITY QUINTET IS DEFEATED AT HANOVER

DEFEAT IS THIRD IN SEASON OF NINE GAMES

A crippled University quintet lost to Dartmouth last Saturday night, February 7, by a score of 34 to 16, after a powerful and unresisted second-period thrust on the part of the Indian team had put the Crimson players on a somewhat frantic defensive. The game, played at Hanover was the third Crimson defeat in a series of nine games.

The Dartmouth team gathered the first 12 points of the game in a style which left the Harvard men dazed but resentful: the University quintet then staged a determined come-back, under the load of Captain T. E. Farrell '31. The score at half-time was 12 to 12.

During the second half the Green five began to show its power, and by a demolition of the Crimson passing attack, coupled with an invincible offensive coordination of their own, had the Harvard basket within range throughout the 20 minutes of play. Harvard's only bid was made by Farrell, who made the one Crimson basket for the second half.

The summary: DARTMOUTH  HARVARD Burch, Smart, l.f.  r.f., Pattison, Matursevitch Magee, Myllykangas, r.f.,  l.f., Holland, Schroeder Mackey, Prince, Zimmerman, c.  c., Moushegian, Rauh Kramer, l.g.  r.g., Hageman, Huppuch McCall, Picken, Britten, r.g.  l.g., Farrell

The score--Dartmouth 34, Harvrd 16, Goals--Kramer 3, Mackey 3, Prince 3, Burch 2, McCall 2, Magee 2, Farrell 3, Pattison 2, Holland 1, Moushegian 1. Fouls--Burch 1, Mackey 1, Magee 1, Prince 1, Farrell 1, Holland 1. Time--two 20-minute periods.