DUNSTER HOUSE TO MEET LOWELL SQUASH TEAM

Dunster Quintet Favored to Win in Matches Today -- Dunster Squash Courts to be Used

Adding a new sport to the ever-widening field of inter-house athletics, the Dunster House squash racquets team will meet Lowell House on the Dunster courts this afternoon at 2.30 o'clock. Having been organized for some time the Dunster team will have an advantage over the Lowell team, which was just selected yesterday.

The Dunster squash team has finished a successful season, winning third place in the Massachusetts class D. It has improved steadily since the first of the year, and in its last match it conquered the Boston Harvard Club, winner of class D. The success of the team is primarily due to the great interest taken in squash by residents of the House, as is evidenced by the fact that 96 students entered the last tournament. The following will make up the Dunster team: O. M. Nichols '32; A. F. Dana '33; R. F. Evans '33; J. W. Appel '32; H. C. Dickinson '32.

The results of a tournament, held a short time ago, were used to select the Lowell House team. The winner, the runner-up, and the two semi-finalists made up the first four members of the team. Several matches were conducted to determine the fifth member. From the quality of the playing done in the tournament, the indications are that the Lowell teams may prove to be a dangerous opponent for Dunster. The team will be composed of the following; Edward Orlandini '33; Ernest Stent 1G.B.; B. A. Blackmun '29; R. T. Wharton '32; Donough Prince '31.